Data Reporting Analyst
Sendle helps small businesses thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable and affordable. We’re a B Corp and the first 100% carbon-neutral delivery service in the U.S., Australia, and now Canada! We tap into big business shipping networks to create a simple, user-friendly service that levels the playing field for small businesses.
We are a fast-growing business with bold ambitions, a team full of passion, and a mission to build shipping that’s good for the world. Our work has an impact; by powering eCommerce logistics, our software is helping real-world businesses deliver real parcels to their customers.
A day in the life of our Data Reporting Analyst
Our Data Reporting Analyst's goal is to enable the business to leverage data to drive decisions by providing key reporting, data pulls, and ad-hoc analysis.
This will include various stand-alone tasks as needs arise, as well as some regular responsibilities, including:
- Design, develop and streamline stakeholder reporting and dashboards
- Update existing dashboards with new functionality, and build new dashboards to enable self-service for teams and stakeholders throughout the business
- Working with Data Engineering as necessary to add new data into Tableau
- Provide ad hoc analytics support for stakeholders throughout the company
- Proficient experience in SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Tableau or a similar dashboard tool
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work overlapping hours with US Pacific Standard Time
You might also have
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of data structures in order to pull information needed for analysis/reporting
- Experience with statistical analysis tools (R/Python)
- Shipping/Logistics and eCommerce experience
- 15 days of paid holidays
- 15 days of sick leave
- Birthday day leave
- Night Differential pay as applicable
- HMO on Day 1 + 1 free dependent
- Internet allowance
- Coffee allowance
- Wellness Allowance
- Remote work allowance
- Fun Budget to celebrate events
- Working with an awesome team :)
What matters to us
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and tackle the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Also, we would like you to know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.