Senior Product Marketing Manager
A bit about us
Sendle is a B Corporation and the first 100% carbon neutral delivery service in the United States, Australia and Canada. We build shipping that is good for the world and help small businesses thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable and affordable and doing that by harnessing major courier networks to create a delivery service that levels the playing field for small businesses.
We have made huge strides towards our goal of becoming the largest SMB eCommerce courier in the World, moving from a single country operation in Australia to a successful launch and operation in the US and Canada. This role will be key to our success as we continue to grow in the USA and Canada.
A bit about the role
- Develop and execute product marketing strategies that support business objectives, including product launches, market positioning, and lead generation.
- Define and maintain the messaging & positioning of product capabilities and features to prospects and customers.
- Own the go-to-market strategy and execution for product launches.
- Analyze and report on product marketing performance, including market share, customer acquisition, and revenue growth. Use insights to inform future strategy and tactics.
Let’s talk about you
- You have a passion for understanding our small businesses customers and how we compare to our competitors. You will need to translate that knowledge into compelling positioning and messaging.
- You will collaborate on go-to-market across the Product, Network, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- You will track success against shared goals, report on progress and learnings along the way, and constantly look for creative ways to improve.
- You thrive in a fast paced startup environment.
- You’re comfortable designing big bold product launches and then leading the entire company to execute against a plan.
- As a skilled marketer, you are obsessed with creating content that breaks through the noise and simplifies technical complexity.
- Pay Range: USD$120,000-$180,000
- Remote work flexibility
- 20 PTO Days
- 10 Sick Days
- 12 Company Paid Holidays
- 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k and matching contributions
- Options through participation in Sendle’s ESOP
- Annual personal development budget, family leave, and more
What matters to us
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and solve the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Also, we would like you to know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
But it’s important to us that you know this
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it. If you want to be a part of something remarkable then we’re excited to hear from you.
Something looks off?