Senior Partnerships Manager
A bit about us
Sendle is a B Corporation and the first 100% carbon neutral delivery service in the United States, Australia and Canada. We build shipping that is good for the world and help small businesses thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable and affordable and doing that by harnessing major courier networks to create a delivery service that levels the playing field for small businesses.
We have made huge strides towards our goal of becoming the largest SMB eCommerce courier in the World, moving from a single country operation in Australia to a successful launch and operation in the US and Canada. This role will be key to our success as we continue to expand into new markets, launch new products, and grow and scale our teams.
A bit about the role
Cultivate relationships with Sendle partners
- Build strong trusted advisor relationships with major eCommerce enterprise resellers and shipping integration technology developers
- Work closely with all of Sendle’s partners to help them grow their business with Sendle through collaborative campaigns, product development and training
- Create and implement an engagement strategy for existing partnership support and growth
Contribute to team growth
- Director of Partnerships NA with strategic partner initiatives and optimisation.
- Collaborate with the partner integration manager to resolve technical or product issues faced by partners. Provide updates and status back to partnership and support teams.
- Analyze partnership performance and highlight potential opportunities or risks.
- Assist in managing the new partnership pipeline and identifying new partnership opportunities in North America (Canada & US)
Manage day-to-day operations
- Investigate and resolve issues that prevent the partner (and/or their merchants) from conducting business operations.
- Work with the Partnership Support Liaison to educate internal teams, including support, in handling partner-specific matters and questions.
Educate and advocate for Partnerships
- Be an advocate with Sendle’s internal stakeholders to communicate partner requirements and bring their viewpoints to relevant internal stakeholders/forums.
- Establish relationships with partners to advocate Sendle’s brand and to gather partner requirements.
Let’s talk about you
- 6-8+ years’ experience in a key account or partner management
- Existing relationships with eCommerce platforms in North America and/or complementary sectors
- Courier industry knowledge would be advantageous
- An insatiable curiosity to understand partner and customer’s needs
- Project management nous and the ability to plan, manage and execute multiple projects across multiple teams
- Strong analytical skills, able to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong proficiency in using tools used to run eCommerce businesses such as CRMs, payment platforms, apps, plugins and more.
- Great communication skills and the ability to articulate partners needs/requirements
- To thrive in a fast-paced, changeable tech environment.
- You’ll look for ways to improve, save time and do things smarter.
Preferred Computer/Software/Application Proficiency:
- Pay Range: $120,000-150,000
- Remote work flexibility
- 20 PTO Days
- 10 Sick Days
- 12 Company Paid Holidays
- 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k and matching contributions
- Options through participation in Sendle’s ESOP
- Annual personal development budget, family leave, and more
What matters to us
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and solve the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Also, we would like you to know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
But it’s important to us that you know this
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it. If you want to be a part of something remarkable then we’re excited to hear from you.
Something looks off?