Healthcare Relationships Manager
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Want to challenge yourself at a high-growth startup and make a difference in people's lives? We are seeking expressions of interest from quick-learning, results-driven individuals to join our team as the Healthcare Relationships Manager. We've already helped thousands of people around the world with our innovative and accessible digital therapeutic products—now we're looking for people with strong knowledge of the healthcare landscape and creative sales acumen to join us in our next stage of growth.
This is a great opportunity for a relationship-obsessed sales professional to join our team and shape the way we educate, support, and communicate with our global network of healthcare providers.
You’ll navigate the most cost-effective ways to boost growth, and assist in developing and delivering relationship-building strategies and programs. You’ll also be responsible for lead acquisition and activation to grow referrals of our digital therapeutic products.
Why we exist
We're on a mission to unlock the full potential of the mind to improve our health and our lives.
As the body's control center, your mind influences everything from temperature regulation to pain perception and emotional control, yet the healthcare system often overlooks it.
We're going to change that.
At Mindset Health, we're building hypnosis-based digital therapeutics (therapy apps) to help a billion people improve their health through the power of their minds. Many misconceptions surround hypnosis, but extensive and robust evidence shows it's a powerful but underused therapeutic tool .
Think guided meditation, but developed by doctors and focused on health outcomes.
In just a few years, we've already helped 100,000+ people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, menopause and smoking addiction (with Nerva, Evia & Finito), have a team of 30 people and have raised tens of millions of dollars from world-leading investors, including King River, Y Combinator, James Beshara, Fifty Years, Giant Leap, Alberts and the Mr Yum & Linktree founders.
Now we're building out our team of Australia and the USA’s best to help millions of people.
What you'll be doing:
- Determine optimal ways to grow our network of healthcare providers. This could be through direct outreach, attending conferences, presenting at universities, organizing webinars and online events, and more.
- Provide education, support, and instruction to our healthcare providers to help them understand how our products improve their patients’ health through the power of the mind.
- Drive referrals from prospective and current healthcare providers in our network through relationship building and instilling them with the confidence and knowledge to refer our products with conviction.
- Identify opportunities to build strategic partnerships between Mindset Health and healthcare providers by establishing interpersonal relationships of value.
- Develop approaches that best position and integrate our products with healthcare providers and partners by identifying key learnings. Determine new initiatives and improvements from these learnings that integrate with the broader Mindset Health team.
Who we're looking for:
- You have 2-3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical or health-related sales/support role.
- You may have a degree in a health or science-related field.
- You get people. You listen and respond with empathy, and share your thoughts, feelings, and rationale openly and respectfully.
- You get on their level. You engage healthcare providers in meaningful conversation by framing messages in line with their experience, background, and expectations.
- You aim high. You set goals for personal and group accomplishments; measure and monitor your progression; and tenaciously work to meet or exceed objectives.
- You are a quick learner with a growth mindset and laser focus— and you apply learnings even quicker.
- You’re obsessed with creating, growing, and nurturing relationships with healthcare providers.
- You’re a scheduling wizard. You can manage your own time while coordinating with the schedules of the healthcare providers in our global ecosystem.
Why join Mindset Health?
- You'll be joining at the ground floor at one of the fastest-growing startups in the country just before our next phase of significant growth
- An opportunity to play the defining role in building our medical function as we scale from 27 people to 50+ in the next year
- Have a meaningful impact helping tens of thousands (and soon to be millions) of people lead healthier lives every day
- Learn with a talented and diverse team coming from Y Combinator, Atlassian, Culture Amp, King Games (Candy Crush), MYOB, Deliveroo, Sweat, Centr, St Kilda FC and more
- Flexible hours and hybrid WFH options
- Competitive salary with a share in the company (equity stock options)
We also want to explicitly encourage women, POC, LGBTQ+, and diverse applicants of all backgrounds to apply. Our products are meant for everyone, so everyone should be represented by the people that make them.
We're growing fast and excited about building a world-class team. If this sounds like the role for you, apply to join us below.
See more open positions at Mindset Health
Something looks off?